Draw a fantastical festival!
All you need to do is draw a fantastical festival (think aliens, elephants, etc.) and email your drawing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition ends 15th of November 2014
The nice people at Latitude have given us 4 tickets for you and your family for the Latitude festival, in Suffolk, July 2015.
Terms & Conditions
1. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
2. Email entries should be sent to: email@example.com. Please send the scanned entry of the relevant magazine page of Issue 06 along with your name, address, and daytime telephone number clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
3. Competitions are open to all UK residents except employees of The Loop Magazine, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
4. The prize includes 2 x family camping tickets (for the parents) for Latitude Festival 2015, plus additional kids tickets (dependent on the number of children in the family, up to a max of 4). The 'family' must have at least one child in the party under 16.
5. Prize is for the tickets only and does not include travel to the festival or subsistence.
6. Tickets/prize is not transferrable/refundable and cannot be exchanged.
7. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter/s have the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should the circumstances change.
8. The decision for the winning entry will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of The Loop Magazine.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated in the magazine and online. The winner(s) will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering the competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from The Loop Magazine and Latitude Festivals including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: The Loop, Studio 307, Netil House, 1 Westgate Street, London, E8 3RL